FRESH Media believes that digital advertising should not hard or complicated. Dax and Andrew spent years building $100m+ hyper-successful advertising technology companies and have probably seen it all. Between us we have helped make thousands of brands successful including Hilton, Willams Sonoma, Marks & Spencer, Verizon, American Airlines, eBay, Google and Vodafone.
Many of these global brands have benefitted from having access to huge technology platforms that the smaller marketer simply can't afford to use, or don't know exist. They use data sources that provide incredible and consistent results, but that cost $100k+ per month just to access.
We democratize these tools by working with them directly, and building campaigns on your behalf.
FRESH Media also operates the FRESH Trading Desk, which trades digital media with brands, networks and agencies, and also LoMo, a specialist company that brings the best performing local mobile advertising to the real estate market.
Some of our people
Dax Hamman :: Partner
Proven entrepreneurial business and sales leader, marketer and co-founder of 3 awesome daughters. Most recently, co-founded Chango, a highly successful ad tech company, sold to Rubicon Project. 15+ practical years in the digital space with experience in just about everything digital. Learn more on DaxThink.com.
Favorite Publications written by Dax
- (Huffington Post) Do You Have A Microchip in Your Digestive Tract?
- (Marketing Land) You Really Have No Idea How Your Media Plans Are Being Built!
- (Huffington Post) Need a New Liver? Just 3-D Print One!
- (Medium) Four Types of Location Based Advertising and How They Work
Andrew Pancer :: Partner
Andrew was the founding COO of Dstillery where he led the platform, digital intelligence, technical services, account management, operations and finance arms of the company from its launch in 2008 to May 2017. Before joining Dstillery, Andrew was Vice President of Digital Development at The New York Times, where he oversaw digital development initiatives including digital strategy, M&A activities for digital operations and integrating new acquisitions. Prior to The New York Times Andrew was the COO and CFO of About.com.
Favorite Publications written by Andrew
- (AdExchanger) Machines Vs. Media-Buying Jobs: Is Your Position On The Line?
- (AdExchanger) Private Exchanges Aren't Immune To Ad Fraud
- (CMS Wire) How to Build Smart Marketing Campaigns
- (AdExchanger) The New Publisher Revenue Stream: Data